One of the most talked about bagless and upright vacuums is the Shark NV22L Navigator. This upright model is built to provide consistent suction power which is able to lift dirt and dust from any kind of surface imaginable. It can remove up to 99.99% of dust that can cause allergies and illness due to its powerful motor and efficient dust filter. It is an ideal addition to any home with allergies and homes that are always plagued with dust and dirt.
Features of the Shark NV22L Navigator
- Measures 12.6 x 10.2 x 35.4 inches and weighs 18.3 pounds
- Suction is consistent and powerful which is perfect for any kind of floor, carpet and surface.
- With Infinity Technology that keeps the dirt off the dust filter to prevent loss of suction power.
- Built with an ergonomic grip that eases the strain when cleaning.
- Comes with a power nozzle that has an on and off brush roll
- Comes with a dusting brush, crevice tools, turbo power brush and reusable filters that will last a lifetime.
- Comes with a limited 5-year warranty.
Pros and cons in using the Shark NV22L Navigator
- The Shark NV22L Navigator has one of the strongest suctions when it comes to vacuums with the same capacity and size. It is an efficient cleaning tool to add to your cleaning equipment at home or in a small office.
- The bagless feature makes it economical and practical to use. It also has reusable, lifetime filters that will also save you money. No need to purchase disposable vacuum bags and filters that will only cost you a fortune year after year. The dirt canister is easy to clean; you just need to dump the dirt in a trash bin or rinse the canister for another round of cleaning!
- This vacuum is among the lightest which is ideal when you have tons of cleaning to do. It is also easy to maneuver and will work even in the tightest and cramped space.
- It has a long power cord (30 feet) which is perfect when you are cleaning a large room or a large home. No need to waste time unplugging and replugging in another outlet or carrying an extension cord wherever you go.
- You clean and protect your precious hardwood floor with this vacuum since you can stop the brush tool from spinning which can scrape your delicate floors.
- Be cautious about emptying the contents of this vacuum or for any type of bagless vacuum for that matter since you will be making a lot of mess. There may even be times you need to reach inside the canister for trapped dirt and hair which could be a total hassle.
- The dust container is smaller than most upright bagless type vacuum and could fill up quickly especially when you only clean every week.
The Shark NV22L Navigator is certainly an ideal vacuum to bring home since it has great suction power as well as efficient features that you can really use to clean your home. Even when emptying the contents is a challenge it is still an ideal vacuum if you are looking for a practical and efficient upright cleaning tool for your home.