The Shark NV22L Navigator is a bagless upright vacuum that allows you to effortlessly clean all surfaces with the use of Shark’s Infinity Technology. It can trap dirt, dust and even small pet hair plus it has strong suction that can help you get cleaning done right away. It also has special features and on board tools to make cleaning a breeze.
What are the features of the Shark NV22L Navigator Bagless Upright Vacuum?
- Weighs just 15.2 pounds
- Uses Infinity Technology
- Has strong and consistent suction power
- Has easy to maneuver mechanisms to effortlessly clean anywhere
- With deep carpet cleaning capabilities
- With motorized brush system that can be powered on or off
- With a Navigator power nozzle to easily remove pet hair
- With lifetime durable belt
- Vacuum hose stretches
- With bagless feature, dust cap easy to remove and clean
- With ergonomic hand grip
- With on board tools like pet hair power brush, crevice tool, dusting brush, cleaning wand and an extra wider crevice tool.
What are the pros and cons of the Shark NV22L Navigator?
- The Shark NV22L Navigator is an efficient upright vacuum that will allow you to clean carpets deeper and floors more effectively. The brush roll feature that will let you stop the mechanism is perfect when you want to transition from soft carpets to precious hardwood. You can stop it from spinning just in time; no need to stop and use another cleaning tool.
- The fact that this vacuum does not use vacuum bags makes it a keeper. No more added expenses on your cleaning bills.
- The canister for dirt is easy to remove and easy to place back in. There is no time wasted unlike removing bags and ensuring that they fit. You can clean twice as fast with this efficient feature.
- The Shark NV22L Navigator is lightweight making it easy to clean around the house; you can easily carry it since it weighs less than conventional vacuum cleaners. You don’t need to worry about breaking your back when you carry it around.
- This upright vacuum has on board tools that can make cleaning faster and better; crevice tool works great and the extra one is ideal for hard to reach and faster cleaning. The upholstery brush and the pet brush allow you to clean in nooks and crannies of sofas and mattresses with care.
- The bagless type is a real money-saver however you need to be really careful when you want to remove the canister since there is still a tendency to pull out a cloud of smoke. You need to empty it OUTDOORS so you will never have to deal with dirty air again. Be sure to place the canister back into the machine really well otherwise you will lose suction.
- The vacuum works well but has been known to be loud.
The Shark NV22L Navigator Bagless Upright Vacuum is a perfect vacuum for a small home or a small family with allergies and asthma. It is small and lightweight but will take large and complicated chores in the least possible time and effort. Features and tools work; it is a value for your money.