The Panasonic MC-V5210 is a commercial upright vacuum cleaner that has a 10 amp motor. Has the longest commercial power cord of 50 feet with on board tools that includes an extension wand, crevice tools, bypass valve and so much more. This vacuum also features HEPA filter media that can help reduce allergies and asthma attacks in the home.
What are the features of the Panasonic MC-V5210?
- Measures 14.8 x 12.8 x 44.5 inches ; 20 pounds
- With powerful 10 amp motor together with Motor Protection System
- With complete QuickDraw tools to use for efficient cleaning
- With a long 50 foot commercial power cord with hook
- With 14 inch wide cleaning path
- With belt guard
- With metal agitator as well as replacement brushes
- With a HEPA filter media system to remove more allergens in the air
- Power switch is conveniently located on the vacuum unit
- Long extension stretch hose
- With dual active edge cleaner
- Approved by Carpet and Rug Institute
What are the pros and cons in using Panasonic MC-V5210?
- The Panasonic MC-V5210 has one of the most powerful suction powers in a vacuum of the same size and motor power. It can remove dirt more than any type of vacuum can. But even when it is strong, it is lighter and more compact making is one of the best decisions you have ever made for your home.
- Since the vacuum is lightweight, it is easy to maneuver. You can carry it anywhere or in any room making cleaning faster and more practical.
- The on board tools are easy to assemble and are easy to place together. This means you can clean faster and you can disassemble the vacuum faster as well.
- The Panasonic MC-V5210 is designed to clean every day but still require very low maintenance. This unit requires vacuum bags but the vacuum blows the dirt, dust and allergens to the bottom of the bag to reduce flying debris when you replace the bag.
- The power cord is longer than most vacuums so it means that you can clean an entire room without having to carry a power extension cord or power strip. The long cord also reduces the need to unplug and replug the cord to another power outlet saving you time and effort in cleaning.
- The long cord is both an advantage and a disadvantage; the long cord can make you clean a large room with ease but could be a burden when you are cleaning up. There are no cord wind up functions that can help you recoil the cord back for storage.
- This vacuum has a wide path for cleaning however you need to constantly check if there is no dust or dirt that could block the suction. You need to check this out even before you use this vacuum.
The Panasonic MC-V5210 Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner is very efficient in cleaning any kind of surface and will even clean dirt in hard to reach areas with its cleaning tools. The long power cord is ideal to clean a large room or area and the HEPA filter makes it the ideal vacuum for homes with allergies.