Choosing a vacuum cleaner can be confusing because there is a variety of models and brands to choose from. Aside from the design, the brand name and the quality of the cleaner, one key feature to look into is the vacuum’s performance.
Panasonic MC-UL815 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Smooth Swivel Steering
- 13-inch cleaning path
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Measures 12 x 13.5 x 44.2 inches
- 9X cyclonic power
- bottom-drop dust cup
- washable HEPA filter
- Air Turbine brush attachment
- Lay-Flat Capability
- Automatic Cord Reel
- built-in electronic dirt sensor
- Bare-Floor Option
Panasonic MC-UL815 Upright Vacuum Cleaner performs well when it comes to cleaning your home. Despite the difficulty finding a vacuum cleaner that performs well, looking at the features of the Panasonic MC-UL815 Upright Vacuum Cleaner would convince you that it is indeed set to suck up all the dust particles in your home.
What are the features that contribute to this vacuum’s better performance? One is its smooth swivel steering feature. It allows easy cleaning around hard to clean areas brought about by its unique swivel nozzle. Second is its 9X cyclonic power that enables it to suck up a lot of dust and dirt as well as other pollutants.
Third, it performs well when cleaning under tables, beds, etc. because it comes with a lay flat capability as well as it is designed to suck up pet hairs because of the pet hair attachment it is equipped with. In addition to this, performance is also guaranteed because of its dirt sensor. You can be sure to track and suck all dirt up with this feature. The cleaner also performs better in bare floor because it comes with a Bare-Floor Option.
Pros of Using Panasonic MC-UL815 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- It’s not annoying because it does not produce noise. In fact, it’s quieter than any other cleaners.
- Emptying the dirt container is relatively easy.
- It can pick up dust and other debris very well that you’d be surprised how much it picks up.
- It cleans a path with almost perfection because of its strong suction power.
- It has a pet hair brush which is a nice addition as it is particularly useful in cleaning pet hairs from furniture.
- It is comfortable to use because of the handle design that fits the hand perfectly and does not scratch nor create distractions.
Cons of Using Panasonic MC-UL815 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- It has no wand to allow you to get the occasional spider web on the ceiling or higher surfaces that is more than 7 ft. high.
- It is heavy which makes it annoying to navigate and maneuver.
- The hose is not long enough to reach the top of a sofa much less the top of curtains.
There is the tendency that you could accidentally pull the vacuum plug out of the socket and because it comes with an automatic coiled plug, it is a hassle to pull the cord out and walk back to the socket to plug it again.
Despite the minor negatives of the Panasonic MC-UL815 Upright Vacuum Cleaner, if you are looking for a high performing vacuum cleaner or if performance is all that matters to you, this cleaner could pass your preference.