The Panasonic MC-UG471 Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a user-friendly vacuum cleaner that boasts of a 12-amp motor. This in turn allows the vacuum cleaner to generate enough suction power required to eliminate stubborn pet hairs and debris that are hard to get rid of using standard vacuum cleaners. In addition to ensuring excellent cleaning results, the Panasonic MC-UG471 also guarantees clean and pure air once you are through with the cleaning process.
Built into the vacuum cleaner is the patented HEPA filtration system that functions in deterring fine dirt particles from getting back into the air in addition to eliminating 99.9% plus of allergens and pollutants. Other technologies built into the MC-UG471 include the auto height adjust technology that enables the carpet to automatically adjust to virtually all types of carpets and rugs.
Features and Specifications of the Panasonic MC-UG471 Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Warranty: The Panasonic MC-UG471 Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner comes with a 1 year limited warranty which is designed to safeguard you from incurring additional expenses brought about by manufacturing faults.
- Size: The vacuum cleaner measures 33.2 by 10.7 by 16.6 inches in size and weighs roughly 18 lbs.
- Auto Cord Rewind: The manufacturer has made it pretty simple for users to store the vacuum cleaner by including an automatic cord winding feature. At the press of a button, you can retract the power cord thereby making it easy for you to store the machine.
- Wide Working Radius: The 24-foot power cord ensures that you can work on a wide area without the need of plugging and unplugging the cord. The time spent vacuum cleaning is shortened further by the 15-inch cleaning path which ensures that you do not make several swipes in a given area.
- Headlight: Vacuum cleaning a poorly lit area is simplified thanks to the headlight added for better viewing.
- Accessories: Included in the packaging are additional tools and accessories designed to ensure thorough cleaning. For example, the crevice tool allows you to vacuum clean upholstery while the dusting brush allows you to effortlessly clean walls and stairs.
The Pros and Cons of the Panasonic MC-UG471 Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Before buying a product, it is crucial that you take into consideration the pros and cons that comes with the product. Listed below are some of the positive and negative aspects of the MC-UG471 Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner:
- Less Cleaning Time: Less time is spent vacuum cleaning an area thanks to the 15-inch nozzle that allows you to clean bigger areas with a single swipe.
- Increased Vision: By including a headlight on the front of the vacuum cleaner, the manufacturer was basically ensuring that you do not miss an area.
- Clean Air: You do not have to worry about dust and other debris filling the air once you are through with vacuum cleaning. The HEPA filtration functions in preventing fine dirt particles from getting back into the air in addition to eliminating allergens, bacteria and pollutants from the air.
- Stealth Performance: In spite of its enormous power, the Panasonic MC-UG471 still manages to perform quietly.
- The size and weight may be a little bit hard for some consumers to manage.
The Panasonic MC-UG471 Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for consumers who need to vacuum clean a large area in a short time.