Upright vacuum cleaners are getting more and more popular nowadays. Just hearing the term “upright” makes you think that all of the models have upright features you will love. Most of the upright vacuum cleaners have the basic features that consumers expect to get from these cleaners.
Oreck XL 2000 Lightweight 8 lb. Upright Vacuum Cleaner Features
- high-speed, double-helix brush
- lightweight design of 8 pounds
- a foot on-off switch
- solid beater bars
- MicroSweep System
- top-fill dirt flow path
- non-marring bumper and soft wheels
Consumers are crazy over lightweight vacuum cleaners. The advantage of lightweight vacuum cleaners is that they are easy to move around and carry up and down the stairs without giving you back pain and tired arms afterwards. Oreck XL 2000 Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner is one lightweight upright vacuum cleaner. It is very convenient to carry and push. Even if the task requires cleaning upstairs and back, the convenient weight eliminates the feeling of being stressed out. Its weight is combined with a comfortable handle for a more comfortable vacuuming even for a long period of time.
Most of the consumers do not really care about numerous vacuum gimmicks and luring features as long as the vacuum can get its basic job done. Oreck XL 2000 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a simple vacuum cleaner not only in design but in features. It comes with no gimmicks and is a vacuum focused on sucking up dust and dirt effectively.
Pros of Using Oreck XL 2000 Lightweight 8 lb. Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- It is a lightweight vacuum that eliminates struggle and stress when it comes to handling it.
- It does the job of cleaning the home effectively even if it is lightweight and simple.
- It comes with a very good suction that’s able to lift carpets up and suck up all the dirt that’s hidden on it.
- It may be a simple vacuum cleaner but it is as solid as a tank. It’s not full of gimmicks because it is aimed towards good build and performance.
- All the important parts are not made cheaply. The foot on-off switch is really a stomp pedal that can’t break easily as well as the beater bars are as hard as wood.
- It is not a hassle to change bags and clean them because they are designed for convenient cleaning and changing wherein you pull the bag out, a flap closes off the port in the bag so no dust escapes.
Cons of Using Oreck XL 2000 Lightweight 8 lb. Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- It does not come with attachments and tools which is not good if you want to clean other areas such as draperies, furniture, stairs, etc.
- It produces a loud sound that’s very annoyingly deafening.
- It does not come with a height adjustment feature. You cannot adjust the height to suit the floor you are vacuuming that is why it can be hard to push.
For a simple upright vacuum cleaner, Oreck XL 2000 Lightweight 8 lb. Upright Vacuum Cleaner does a good job in accomplishing the basic task of sucking up dust and dirt. But it is only a good deal for floor cleaning where attachments and tools are not needed.