Owning a vacuum cleaner is a convenient way to clean your home. But since there are different models available, three of the main features you need to look into in a vacuum cleaner is its build, maneuverability and performance.
Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner Review Features
- 360º Glide Technology
- Powerful pile-lifting roller brush
- 102 MPH airflow
- Twin LED Headlights
HEPA Inner Bag
- Long-lasting Endurolife™ Belt to guard
- Extra durable commercial-grade baseplate
- 2 speed settings
- Measures 9.5 x 13 x 48 inches
- direct suction system at 5,600 revolutions per minute
One way to save money on vacuum cleaners is to choose one that is built well. This way, you can be sure that you won’t be wasting your money on something that needs to be replaced right away. The Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner has a body that is built to endure the wear and tear, the bumps and bruises, etc. to make it last a long time. In terms of endurance, this vacuum has higher endurance than any other vacuums.
Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner is praised for its convenience since it can be maneuvered smoothly and easily. It simply glides and rolls and moves easily while it sucks up dust, dirt and other debris. This ability saves you time vacuuming your hone as well as saves you the effort of struggling to get the vacuum moving.
The performance of a vacuum cleaner varies from models to models. Not all models perform well; but not this Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner. It has the ability to suck up anything it encounters on its way. This is because it is powerful enough to produce great suction. It can truly keep your carpets and floors clean in no time.
Pros of Using Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner
- It is lightweight so it’s not stressful to use.
- It is not annoying to use because it is very quiet.
- It comes with a LED light in front which could be helpful especially when you are vacuuming dark areas or under tables and chairs.
- It has a long cord which is a convenient feature reducing the need for re-plugging.
- It is truly easy to maneuver.
- It is a simple vacuum; therefore it is simple to assemble as well as simple to use.
- There are two useful speed settings for different types of rug and carpets.
- It works perfectly on almost all types of floors, whether it is on tile floors, low
pile carpeting, rugs, etc. because it has side bristle brushes that edge debris to the vac
to be suctioned up.
- It requires only one sweep in order to clean its path.
Cons of Using Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner
- The sad thing about this vacuum is that it doesn’t include any attachments for upholstery, etc. You may be able to clean your carpet and floors but not your furniture and draperies.
The main function of a vacuum cleaner is to suck up all the dust and dirt present on your carpet, floors, tiles, etc. As long as this is what you are looking for in a vacuum cleaner, the Oreck U7220ECS Pilot® Vacuum Cleaner can be a good option to consider already.