The Oreck LW100LR Magnesium Upright Vacuum Cleaner is an ergonomically built vacuum cleaner that is ideal for individuals who reside in apartments, condos and studios. The compact build and design makes it easy for the vacuum cleaner to be stored in the smallest of spaces. Then again, you can purchase the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium Upright Vacuum cleaner if you need a product with high suction power thereby enabling you to thoroughly clean your home.
Besides the compact design and suction power, the manufacturer has also fitted into the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium vacuum cleaner adjustable speed settings thereby enabling users to choose speeds hinging on the type of carpet or rug that they are cleaning. The 30 foot cord also ensures that you are not limited to the radius you can work in.
Features and Specifications of the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Size: The Oreck LW100LR Magnesium measures 10.5 x 12.5 x 47.5 inches and weighs roughly 10 lbs. This in turn guarantees portability and storage.
- Durability: The vacuum cleaner has been manufacturer from a sturdy magnesium material which functions in guaranteeing durability.
- Speed Control: The 2-speed control allows you to use the vacuum cleaner on a myriad of carpets.
- HEPA Technology: The vacuum cleaner features HEPA technology which is an innovative technology that functions in getting rid of allergens and other pollutants from the air. This in turn minimizes instances of allergic reactions due to the fine dirt particles and debris in the air.
- Lightweight: The lightweight ensures that maneuvering the vacuum cleaner round obstacles and beneath furniture is made simple.
- Warranty: The manufacturer has provided a 7 years warranty on the product which is basically an indication of quality. In case of manufacturing flaws, you can always ship back the vacuum cleaner back to the manufacturer.
The Pros and Cons of the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Listed below are some of the pros and cons of the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium Upright Vacuum Cleaner. By contrasting it to other vacuum cleaners in the market, you are able to make an informed decision on whether or not spending $300 on the appliance is worthwhile.
- Assembling the vacuum cleaner is quite simple. There are not tools required in order to put the vacuum cleaner together.
- The vacuum cleaner is light thereby making it easy for the user to push it back and forth on the carpet. Then again, the lightweight makes the vacuum cleaner ideal for cleaning bigger rooms.
- While the vacuum cleaner is marketed as an upright model, you can easily lean the machine flat on the floor thus allowing you to clean beneath furniture. Therefore, you will not have to worry about constantly moving furniture in order to clean certain parts of the room.
- Built into the vacuum cleaner is an interior HEPA bag that functions in eliminating 99.9% plus of bacteria and pollutants in the air.
- Rather than using a canister, the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium Upright Vacuum Cleaner uses a bag. Since you will be required to buy several bags, the overall value of the vacuum cleaner goes up.
The compact build and design makes the Oreck LW100LR Magnesium vacuum cleaner is ideal for people with physical limitations. Still, the size and weight makes it suitable for consumers who reside in smaller houses.