The NEATO XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner has been specially built for homeowners who not only suffer from various allergies, but own pets. Built into the vacuum cleaning device, is a technology that allows it to adjust to different floor types thereby guaranteeing optimized cleaning. In contrast to standard vacuum cleaners, NEATO XV-21 boasts of a unique bristled brush which allows it to pick-up fibers, pet hair as well as dander with relative ease. Also included is a Pet and Allergy Filter technology which functions in boosting suction energy and the flow of air. As such, the vacuum cleaning robot has the ability to pick and retain fine dirt particles plus allergens that may have caused allergic reactions.
Thanks to the daily cleaning setup, you do not have to be at home in order to clean the house. Once you have scheduled the device, it automatically scans the room and cleans efficiently in a back and forth manner.
Features and Specifications of the NEATO XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
- Once the vacuum cleaning task is completed, the device automatically goes back to the charging location. As such, you can rest assured that the device will be fully charged when you need it to carry out automated cleaning.
- Built into the vacuum cleaner, is an innovative technology that enables you to schedule cleaning times. If you are away on business or vacation, you will not have to be overly concerned about coming back to a dirty house.
- The Pet and Allergy Filter enables the vacuum cleaner to eliminate up to 99% of dirt particles, pet hairs and fabrics.
- No matter what your floor type is, for example, carpeted, wooden or tiled, the XV-21 will be able to automatically adjust to it thus ensuring optimized cleaning.
- The Boundary Marker technology enables you to confine the vacuum cleaner to particular areas.
The Pros and Cons of the NEATO XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
Prior to spending up to $500 on a technology that is still new in the market, it is important that you weigh the pros and cons. By doing so, you will be able to determine if the investment is worth it. Listed below, are some of the merits and demerits of the NEATO XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner.
- The XV-21 cleans the floor in a back and forward pattern. This methodical cleaning design ensures thoroughly cleaned rooms.
- The Laser-Based Vision and Room Mapping technology allows the device to cautiously clean around obstacles as well as hard to reach areas, for example, under furniture.
- Built into the device is a technology that enables it to automatically adapt to varying floor types. This in turn guarantees optimized cleaning whether you are cleaning carpeted, tiled or wooden floor.
- The Pet and Allergy Filter functions in picking fine dirt particles, allergens, dander, fabrics and pet hairs. As such, you do not have to worry about allergic reactions.
- The daily cleaning schedule ensures that you do not have to be at home in order to get the entire house cleaned. Once you have scheduled cleaning times, you can always come back home to a clean environment.
- By including a bagless dirt bin, the manufacturer ensured that emptying the bin is not only simple, but hygienic.
In addition to the above, the NEATO XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner also boasts of stealth operation. While operating on hard floors, you will not have to worry about the buzzing sound commonly associated with standard vacuum cleaners.
- The manufacturer has not included a bin indicator. As such, you have to constantly check if the dirt bin is full or not.
The NEATO XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner is suitable for homeowners with pets as well as family members with allergic reactions.