One of the features that will immediately grab your attention about the NEATO XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System is the low profile. Coupled with the side brushes, the vacuum cleaning robot can easily clean hard-to-reach areas such as beneath sideboards, chairs, tables, beds and wall edges. Nonetheless, the compact design and build should not be confused with inefficiency and unreliability.
By incorporating laser guide technology, the manufacturer ensured that the vacuum cleaning robot can effortlessly simulate the intelligence displayed by other robots. This feature not only enables the vacuum cleaning robot to be familiar with its surrounding, but creates a map of the room being cleaned. Consequently, maneuver and navigation is simplified with continued cleaning. Even though you may move around furniture, the robot only requires a few days to learn the design of the room.
The user-friendly feature is also the other thing to write home about. You do not have read the manual in order to learn how to use the vacuum cleaning device. All that is required in order to operate the vacuum cleaning robot is to press the ‘Clean’ button.
Features and Specifications of the NEATO XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System
- Dimension: The NEATO XV-12 vacuum cleaning robot measures roughly 2.5 x 13 x 4 inches and weighs nine pounds. This in turn ensures that transportation and storage are not an issue. Moreover, the small design also ensures that the device can easily clean hard-to-reach areas such as below beds, tables, chairs and base boards.
- Bagless Dust Bin: In contrast to other brands and models which feature small dust bins, the manufacturer has included a huge bagless dustbin. As such, you do not have to stop the cleaning session every now and again in order to empty the bin.
- Laser Guided Technology: By adding this feature, the manufacturer not only prevented the vacuum cleaning robot from bumping onto obstacles, but mapping the area being cleaned. After a couple of vacuum cleaning tasks, the XV-12 vacuum cleaner will be able to know its way around the room.
- Methodical Cleaning: During the cleaning process, the vacuum cleaning robot applies a back and forth motion which in turn ensures proper cleaning of an area.
The Pros and Cons of the NEATO XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System
By weighing the pros and cons of the NEATO XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System, you will be able to determine if the $400 price tag is a worthwhile investment. Listed below, are some of the positive and negative points which you will soon realized after using the vacuum cleaning robot:
- The cleaning head automatically adjusts to various floor types. This in turn not only ensures easy transition between two different floor types, but thorough cleaning of different kinds of floors ranging from hardwood and tile to carpeted floors.
- The scheduled cleaning feature ensures that you can easily configure the vacuum cleaning robots to periodically clean your house. Therefore, you can rest assured that your house will be sparkling clean even though you may be away on business or vacation.
- The strong suction power ensures that the robotic vacuum cleaning device can easily pick stubborn dirt particles and debris such as pet hairs, dander and fabrics.
- By mapping the area to be cleaned, the device ensures that less time is spent during the cleaning process.
- The bagless bin ensures easy and hygienic emptying of the dust bin.
Perhaps the only setback is the fact that the manufacturer has not incorporated into the design a dustbin alert system. Therefore, you have to keep on checking if the dustbin is full or not. This can be a bother to a number of consumers as it only adds more chores on their part.
The NEATO XV-12 All Floor Robotic Vacuum System is highly recommended for consumers who desire a vacuum cleaning robot that does not require recharging every now and again.