The Miele S194 Quickstep Universal Vacuum Cleaner is a German engineered vacuum cleaner with a six-stage suction setting. Depending on the surface you are cleaning, you can select the desired suction power thereby allowing you to thorough clean surfaces ranging from Persian carpets to wooden floors. The light and compact design ensures that the cleaning is not only simple, but fast.
In addition to getting rid of loose dirt particles and debris on the carpet, stair case and upholstery, the Miele S194 vacuum cleaner also purifies the air in the room. Built into the vacuum cleaner is an Air Clean Filter technology that functions in getting rid of fine particles that may be present in the air. Consequently, you do not have to bear with the dirt smell in the air that is commonly associated with other vacuum cleaners.
Features and Specifications of the Miele S194 Quickstep Universal Vacuum Cleaner
– Design and Build: The S194 Quickstep Universal Vacuum Cleaner measures 23 x 15.6 x 16.7 inches and weighs roughly 9 pounds. This in turn ensures that you can easily move from one room to the other. Moreover, the compact build and design ensures that storage is not an issue.
– Power: Built into the vacuum cleaner is a 1000 Watt Vortex Motor that enables the vacuum cleaner to generate optimum power needed to clean different types of floors. The powerful suction also ensures that stubborn pet hairs and dirt particles are eliminated with ease.
– Wide Floor Tool: The vacuum cleaner features a wide floor tool that allows you to clean a large area without multiple swipes. Then again, the manufacturer has also included in the packaging several other tools that come in handy when cleaning stairs, ceilings, walls, upholstery and window panes.
– Anti-Slip Stopper: If you need to take breaks in between every now and again while vacuum cleaning, you can simply lean the vacuum cleaner against the wall. The anti-slip stopper ensures that the machine stays steady on the wall.
– Variable Suction Speeds: Fitted into the S194 Quickstep vacuum cleaner is an adjustable six-stage suction that allows you to choose suction power hinging on the surface you are cleaning.
The Pros and Cons of Miele S194 Quickstep Universal Vacuum Cleaner
Listed below are the pros and cons of the Miele S194 vacuum cleaner. By weighing the pros and cons, you will be able to make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase the vacuum cleaner.
– The vacuum cleaner comes with a limited 2 year warrant that caters for the manufacturing flaws. Also included is a 7-year warranty on the motor and casing.
– The vacuum cleaner produces high suction power that enables users to easily clean areas that would have otherwise been difficult to clean using ordinary vacuum cleaners.
– In addition to getting rid of dirt particles and debris, the vacuum cleaner cleans the air in the room thanks to the air clean filter. This in turn makes emptying the bin challenging.
– Extreme noise during operation.
– It uses a bag rather than a canister.
The Miele S194 Quickstep Universal Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for individuals who are finding it hard to achieve their cleaning objectives with ordinary vacuum cleaners.