Stubborn pet hair is just something that delays cleaning at home. These hairs are just so difficult to handle that it may demand much time to pull off. Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner is just one of the vacuum cleaners that are way too helpful in the fulfillment of the task. Here are the facts linked with the device. Who knows, this can be something that can truly help you finish the task in no time.
Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Crossover handle
- Pet Powermate and Pet Upholstery Tool
- Telescopic wand
- Exclusive stair grip
- HEPA filter
- Upper and Lower quick releases
- 6 feet hose
- Attachments include upholstery, crevice and brush tools
The most notable deal that is with Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner is its powerful suction. Indeed one of the most convenient indicators that a tool works effective in cleaning out is its ability to pull off stubborn pet hair from different surfaces at home and Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner fortunately has it.
Pet hair can be taken out of delicate surfaces such as carpets. There is a Pet Upholstery Tool that can be used to clean couches where pets usually lay. Since pet hair may cause some allergies, this is a perfect tool to use.
Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner has a great share in filtering air and cleaning it from the presence of harmful microorganisms. It is armed with HEPA filter which tends to clear the area from dust particles that is as small as 0.3 microns. Furthermore, it has the power to trap allergens and dusts up to 99.97%.
The device has powerful construction which lets the user perform tasks with its optimal power and with ease. First off, the device has a Cross Over Handle which keeps dusting brush and crevice tool for ease of use.
Working in stairs is also not a problem. There is that exclusive stair grip which locks the device in place while the wand works in cleaning the hard to clean edges of stairs. There is never a problem when it comes to tipping vacuum cleaners since it locks itself in place just when you need it.
Upper and lower quick releases make way for the product to release its attachments in a way that it will give much of the convenience. In fact, the nozzles that are kept attached to the product can be released with ease in just a push of a button. Spell convenience and it will lead you to Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
Advantages of Using Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- It has a hose that can extend as much as 6 feet to reach places that are way too far like in ceilings. You do not have to strain yourself from reaching far places because the device has hose long enough.
- It is armed with a HEPA filter that works just right in maintaining clean air and trapping allergens that may come to cause respiratory irritations.
- Pet Powermate and Pet Upholstery Tool let the device clean out even the most stubborn pet hair.
- Delivers work as quiet as possible.
Disadvantages of Using Kenmore 21614 Kenmore Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- You may find it hard to reach narrow spaces as the extension wand is narrow enough.
- The floor will always loo half clean because the attachments does not seem to really fit. Brushes have short bristles that would not do a lot of work.
Generally, the device has the capacity that is truly something to praise. There are drawbacks too that are inevitable. But, these negative points about the device would not bug you long enough because several passes through the surface will surely leave it clean.