The iRobot Roomba 780 in a cutting-edge vacuum cleaning device specially designed for homeowners who are keen on simplifying cleaning chores. Built into the device are a myriad of innovative technologies that enable the vacuum cleaning robot to effortlessly move from one room to the other, pick stubborn pet hairs, fabrics and dander and clean the room at particular times of the day.
Unlike traditional vacuum cleaning devices, the iRobot 780 has the ability to eliminate up to 98% of pet hair, dirt particles and other debris from your carpeted, tiled and wooden floors. This is made possible thanks to the iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology that allows it to easily clean hard-to-reach areas. Fine dust particles are prevented from circulating in the room being cleaned thanks to the dual HEPA filters. This is the same technology that ensures allergic reactions do not occur once you are through with the cleaning chores.
Features and Specifications of the iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- Dirt Detect: This is a technology that functions in locating the dirtiest spots in your home thereby enabling the iRobot Roomba to carry out concentrated cleaning.
- Virtual Wall: With the help of this technology, you can confine the vacuum cleaning robot to particular areas of the room at any given time. This in turn allows thorough cleaning since the iRobot cannot move to a different area before finishing with an assigned area.
- Full Bin Indicator: This feature functions in alerting you when the bin requires emptying. Consequently, you do not have to keep on checking if the bin is full or not.
- 3-Stage Cleaning Technology: Built into the Roomba 780 is a robust 3-Stage cleaning mechanism which functions in picking up dander, pet hair, fabrics, dirt particles and other debris. As such, cleaning hard-to-reach areas, for example, wall edges are made easier.
- Dual HEPA Filters: This patented filter functions in preventing fine dirt particles and allergens from circulating back into the air.
- On-Board Scheduling: This feature allows you to configure the vacuum cleaning robot to clean the house at particular times of the day and week.
- Remote Control: With the help of the remote control, you can effortlessly manage the vacuum cleaning robot from any room.
- Virtual Wall Lighthouses: This innovative technology functions in confining the iRobot 780 to a particular room at any given time thereby ensuring thorough cleaning.
The Pros and Cons of the iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Before spending $600 on this home appliance, it is important to first of all weigh the pros and cons. By doing so, you will be able to determine if it is a worthwhile investment. Listed below, are the merits and demerits of the iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot:
- The on-board scheduling technology allows you to configure the device to clean the house on particular days. As such, you can always be sure of coming back to a clean house even though you may have been away on a business trip or vacation.
- The dual HEPA filters ensure that the air in your home is always clean. This innovative feature functions in trapping allergens and fine dirt particles.
- Fitted into the vacuum cleaning robot is a power management application that guarantees longer battery life. Therefore, you do not have to worry about recharging the device in-between cleaning chores.
- The compact design and build ensures that portability and storage are not an issue.
- The remote control function allows you to control the iRobot Roomba 780 from a distant. Therefore, you can concentrate on other chores while at the same time cleaning the house.
- The dirt bin is small in size.
- Requires a lot of maintenance.
The iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is ideal for homeowners who are keen on simplifying cleaning chores.