The iRobot Roomba 770 is an innovative vacuum cleaning device with ability to clean up to 98% of pet dander, dirt and other debris. In spite of its compact size, Roomba 770 features a myriad of cutting-edge technologies that allow it to move throughout the entire floor with ease. Perhaps the key reason why this product is slowly increasing in popularity is the fact that it can effortlessly clean hard-to-reach areas, for example, beneath furniture and fittings.
Fitted into the iRobot 770 is the state-of-the-art HEPA filtration system. As such, you can rest assured that nobody in your household will suffer from allergic reactions soon after vacuum cleaning with the device. Thanks to HEPA air filter, the vacuum cleaning robot has the ability to eliminate fine dust particles as well as allergens in the air. Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, you do not have to direct the iRobot Roomba 770 to the dirtiest areas in your house. Built into the vacuum cleaner is a patented technology which automatically directs the device to the murkiest places.
Features and Specifications of the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- Virtual Wall: This is a technology that allows you to confine the vacuum cleaning robot to specific areas. Hence, if there are areas where you do not want the iRobot to venture into, all you have to do is to configure the device before the cleaning exercise.
- Dirt Detect Series 2 Technology: This is a patented mechanism that enables the iRobot 770 to locate dirtiest locations in your living room, kitchen, bedroom and dining room. In addition to finding muddiest areas, the technology allows the vacuum cleaning robot to undertake concentrated cleaning in those particular areas.
- Bin Indicator: You no longer have to keep on checking if the bin is full. The Bin Indicator will automatically alert you when the bin is full and as such requires emptying.
- On-Board-Scheduling: You can configure the iRobot Roomba 770 to clean the house at particular times. Consequently, you do not have to be in the house in order to vacuum clean.
- Touch Pad Controls: Configuring and controlling the vacuum cleaning robot has been made extremely easy thanks to the touch pad controls.
- Warranty: The iRobot comes with a limited 1 year warrant as well as an additional six month limited warranty designed to cater for the battery.
The Pros and Cons of the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Before spending $500 on the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot, chances are that you will first of all want to weigh the pros and cons. This in turn will enable you to determine if investing in the product is a worthwhile investment.
- The on-board-scheduling technology ensures that your house is clean 24/7. Hence, when coming back home with a couple of friends after work, you do not have to worry about the cleanliness in your home.
- The iRobot 770 is a remote control device. What this means is that, you do not have to be in the room in order to manage the vacuum cleaning robot. You could be in the kitchen preparing meals and controlling the vacuum cleaning device from there.
- Built into the vacuum cleaning robot is a self-adjusting technology. This in turn enables the device to automatically adapt to varying floor types. Consequently, if you have carpeted and non-carpeted areas, you can be guaranteed of optimized cleaning.
- Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, the iRobot Roomba 770 can easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
Perhaps the only setback is the fact that the manufacturer has not included a hardcopy manual in the packaging.
The iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is ideal for consumers who not only have limited storage spaces in their homes, but require an innovative vacuum cleaning device that will enable them to eliminate up to 99% of dirt particles, pet dander and other allergens in their homes in the shortest time possible.