The iRobot Roomba 581 Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner is what you need when shopping for a vacuum cleaner that can clean your house even though you might not be there physically. Built into the robotic vacuum cleaner is a 3-stage cleaning system that enables the vacuum cleaner to eliminate pet hairs, dander, fibers and dirt particles. The cleaning head also automatically adjusts to various floor surfaces thereby making transition easier. Moreover, the automatic adjusting head ensures that you can easily clean different kinds of floors with relative ease.
By incorporating the iAdaptTM Responsive Cleaning Technology, the manufacturer ensured that the vacuum cleaning robot not only has the capacity to clean a huge area, but thoroughly. Moreover, the application also enables the device to maneuver around furniture and fittings with ease thereby ensuring that hard-to-reach places are cleaned. Then again, the low profile makes it easier for the device to clean under tables, chairs and beds.
Included in the packaging is Virtual Wall Lighthouse Technology. This technology functions in making navigating from one room to the other simple and confining the vacuum cleaning robot to particular areas of the room.
Features and Specifications of the iRobot Roomba 581 Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner
- Virtual Wall Lighthouse Technology: This feature functions in ensuring that that the robotic vacuum cleaner is confined to particular areas of the room. Then again, the same technology makes it easier for the cleaning robot to effortlessly navigate from one part of the room to the other.
- Scheduled Cleaning Times: You can configure this particular vacuum cleaning robot to clean your house on particular times of the week. As such, you can be away on a business trip or vacation or vacation and not have to worry about the cleanliness of your home.
- User-Friendly Interface: While building the robotic vacuum cleaner, the manufacturer made certain that anybody could use the device. All that is required in order to operate this vacuum cleaning device is to press on the ‘Clean’ button.
- Remote Control: The wireless remote control feature makes it possible for users to manage the vacuum cleaning robot from across the room. Therefore, you could be attending to other chores while at the same time cleaning your living room.
- Self-Charging: The self-charging dock is to ensure that the robotic vacuum cleaner is always ready for cleaning chores. Once the device is through with the cleaning chore, it automatically returns to the charging base for recharge.
The Pros and Cons of the iRobot Roomba 581 Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner
The $500 price tag on the iRobot Roomba 581 is a lot to spend on a home appliance. Therefore, before making your purchase, it is crucial that you assess the pros and cons of the device so as to ensure that it is a worthwhile investment. Listed below, are the positive and negative aspects of the Roomba 581 vacuum cleaning robot:
- Cleaning a big room has been made relatively easy thanks to the iAdaptTM Responsive Cleaning Technology. This application functions in ensuring that the device thoroughly cleans an area before moving to the next. Also incorporated into the design is the Virtual Wall Lighthouse Technology that makes room-to-room navigation pretty simple.
- When away on business or vacation, you can easily configure the robotic vacuum cleaner to clean your house at particular times of the day or week. This in turn ensures that you can come back to a clean house.
- The low profile design also makes it easier for the vacuum cleaning robot to clean hard-to-reach places like wall edges and beneath furniture.
- Lack of noise reduction technology in the design ensures that you have to bear with the buzzing sound made during cleaning.
- Lack of dustbin indicator light ensures that you have to keep on checking if the dustbin is full or not.
The iRobot Roomba 581 Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for consumers who would like to make cleaning chores as simple as possible.