iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot is an aid to pet owners as it comes to feature different technologies to get rid of unwanted pet hairs while also leaving pets and essentials unharmed. It is designed for a maximized performance leaving the device a perfect pick in taking care of stubborn pet hairs and dirt.
iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot Features
- Cleaning head adjusts to carpets and hard floors
- Schedule tasks for up to 7 times a week whenever and wherever you want
- Virtual Halo sets up a field that the device should not bump into
- Virtual Wall
- Includes replaceable brushes, 2 filters and brush cleaning tools
- iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology
- AeroVac Technology maximizes air flow
Cleans Just the Way Wanted
The first thing that might leave the user delighted using the device is its AeroVac Technology. This specific technology maximizes the air flow coming with the device thus drawing in all of the debris that come scattering around the area.
To fully clean the area intended to clean, the device makes use of iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology. This specific technology lets the device decide which path to take that would wave away the possibility of it bumping over objects at home. This same technology lets also the device tackle spaces under cabinets and furniture to deliver just the right power to achieve optimum cleaning capacity.
Limits Spaces to Clean
iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot gives the user full control over the area to clean with advanced features that truly serves the deal.
First off, it has what is called the Virtual Halo Technology. This feature gives the user the power to program fields that the device should avoid bumping in. This is perfect when you have got pets at home because the device tends to avoid places where the dog essentials are placed to avoid spilling it.
iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot gives also the user the power to determine the area to clean and also limit the places that the device should work with. This is included in the device’s Virtual Wall Feature. This feature lets the user specify the places where the device can work and the places where the device should avoid getting into.
The transition of the robotic cleaner from specific flooring to another is easy because its head has the power to detect the transition making it adjust to the change automatically.
Advantages of Using iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- Works with minimal supervision. An automatic button will push the device to work cleaning every surface without the need for human intervention.
- The user can program up to 7 tasks in a week. The device will work by itself at the time and date specified.
- The AeroVac technology maximizes airflow well enough leaving each area clean.
- The user can put a limit on the place that the device should only tackle.
- It can actually move under furniture thus delivering an extra cleaning power.
- It is effective in gathering pet hairs as it comes with a powerful vacuuming capacity.
- This comes easy to store in cabinets.
- Portable device that one can just carry wherever it is needed.
Disadvantages of Using iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- It needs time to map the area. At first it may look crazily looking for directions.
- Once it comes to be entangled in some furniture, there is a need to have it turned off or else it will not act like the way you wish.
Generally, iRobot Roomba 564 Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot poses a decent device to arm home with. This goes to help much in households with pets.