Whereas the iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaner might be the re-furbished edition of the actual vacuum cleaning robot, the manufacturer has not compromised on the features. As a means of guaranteeing users on the quality of the product they are purchasing, the manufacturer has included a 90-day limited warranty in the packaging. What this means is that, if there are manufacturing flaws in the product, you can return it within the first 90 days.
While building this innovative vacuum cleaning robot, the manufacturer paid attention to both the aesthetic and functional features. The piano black finish on the sides and stainless steel color on the surface ensures that the iRobot Roomba 560 effortlessly blend with the design and décor in your home. The efficiency and performance of the vacuum cleaning robot has been enhanced by cutting-edge features like on-board scheduling that enables the device to clean your house at particular times of the day and week. Therefore, you can rest assured that you’ll always be coming back to a clean house after a business trip or short vacation.
In a bid to ensure that less time is wasted in-between cleaning sessions, the manufacturer has ensured that a single charge can clean up to four rooms. Moreover, the low profile ensures that the robotic vacuum cleaner can effortlessly reach hard-to-clean spots.
Features and Specifications of the iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaner
- Two Auto Virtual Walls: This feature allows you to build two virtual walls thereby confining the robotic vacuum cleaner to specific areas of the room. Furthermore, the feature ensures that you can easily clean a big room by dividing it into small manageable partitions.
- Docking Charge: The iRobot 560 Vacuum Cleaner automatically returns to the docking station when it is through with the cleaning task or low on charge.
- Three-Stage Cleaning System: This innovative technology not only allows the vacuuming robot to vacuum, but wash and scrub the floor.
- Adjusting Cleaning Head: The cleaning head automatically adjusts to different floor types, for example, hardwood and carpeted floods. This in turn guarantees optimized cleaning.
- Robotic Intelligence: This innovative technology allows the robotic vacuum cleaning device to assume varying robotic behaviors thus guaranteeing optimum coverage.
- Spinning Side-Brush: This feature rotates beyond the housing thereby allowing it to clean hard-to-reach areas such as wall edges.
- Warranty: The manufacturer has included a 3 month warranty in the packaging. As such, you do not have to incur expenses in maintenance that are attributed to manufacturing faults.
The Pros and Cons of the iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaner
Prior to spending $500 on this product, it is crucial that you assess the pros and cons. This will enable you to establish whether the amount is a worthwhile investment. Listed below, are some of the positive and negative aspects of the iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaner which you will most likely pick on while using the device:
- User-friendly: You do not need to have prior experience in order to use this vacuum cleaning robot. All that you have to do is press on the ‘Clean’ button and let the robotic vacuum cleaner to do the cleaning.
- Efficiency: The 3-stage cleaning system enables the device to thoroughly clean an area in one swipe.
- Adjustable Cleaning Head: The adjustable cleaning head enables the device to easily change between different floor areas.
- Low Profile Design: The low profile design coupled with the side-brush ensures that the vacuum cleaning robot can easily clean hard-to-reach areas like under beds, coffee tables, chairs and wall edges.
- Reliability: In site of its small size, the vacuum cleaning robot features a powerful suction which enables it to eliminate up to 98% of stubborn dust particles, pet hairs, dander and other debris.
- The manufacturer has not incorporated into the device a dustbin alert system. Consequently, you have to keep on checking if the dustbin is full or not.
The iRobot Roomba 560 Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for homeowners who need an intelligent cleaning robot that will enable them to concentrate on other tasks while the cleaning is going on.