The low profile design is one of the features that will instantly grab your attention in regards to the iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot. If storage space is preventing you from enjoying the benefits provided by an ultramodern vacuum cleaner, then you can purchase the Roomba 560 Vacuuming Robot. In spite of the diminutive size, the device is packed with a myriad of cutting-edge technologies. For instance, the device has the ability to collect up to 98% of dust particles and other debris. All that you have to do is to configure the device and allow it to complete the cleaning chore.
If you have pets in your house or suffer from allergic reactions, then you will be happy to hear that the manufacturer has incorporated into the device a fine filtration system that functions in eliminating more than 98% of known allergens as well as fine dirt particles. Emptying the dirt bin is not only simple but hygienic thanks to the bagless dirt bin. Other features that are worth noting include the anti-tangle technology and inbuilt cliff sensors.
Features and Specifications of the iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot
- Compact Design and Build: This feature makes it easy to store the vacuuming robot when not in use. Moreover, the low profile ensures that the device can easily reach hard-to-clean areas such as under furniture and wall edges.
- Warranty: Included in the packaging is a 1 year limited warranty on the vacuuming robot as well as an additional six month warranty on the battery. Consequently, you do not have to worry about cost incurred due to manufacturing flaws.
- Auto Virtual Walls: Contained in the packaging are two auto virtual wall systems. As such, you can confine the vacuuming device to particular areas of the room hence ensuring thorough cleaning.
- Fine Filtration System: This mechanism functions in trapping known allergens as well as fine dirt particles in the air. Therefore, you do not have worry about allergic reactions soon after completing your cleaning chores. Also included is an additional filter which functions in preventing dirt particles from getting back into the air.
- Self-Charging Base: Upon completing vacuuming task, the 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot automatically returns to the charging base.
- Bagless Bin: Emptying the dirt bin is easy and hygienic thanks to the bagless design.
The Pros and Cons of the iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot
Before spending $500 on the iRobot 560 Vacuuming Robot, it is crucial that you take time and learn more about the pros and cons that come with the product. By doing so, you will be able to determine if it is a worthwhile investment. Listed below, are some of the merits and demerits of the 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot:
- The manufacturer has incorporated into the iRobot 560 a noise reduction technology that ensures stealth operation. Consequently, you can carry on with other chores uninterrupted as the vacuum cleaning task is completed.
- The fact that the manufacturer has included a 1 year warranty on the device and an additional six month warranty on the battery shows the quality of the product you are about to purchase.
- Fitted into vacuum cleaning robot is a fine filtration system that functions in eliminating at least 98% of known allergens from the air. There is also an additional filter that prevents dirt particles from getting back into the air.
- The gentle-touch bumper mechanism enables the vacuum cleaning robot to automatically retract when it reaches a barrier. This in turn prevents damages attributed to constant bumps.
- The two auto virtual walls allow you to confine the vacuum cleaning robot to particular areas of the room that you want cleaned.
- The dirt bin tends to fill up pretty fast.
- The manufacturer has not built into the vacuum cleaner a warning indicator that alerts you when the bin is full.
The iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot is ideal for homeowners who want to simplify cleaning chores. Besides the innovative features, the compact design and build makes is suitable for persons residing in small apartments.