In comparison to other vacuuming robots in the market, the iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot has a more enhanced navigation, vacuuming pickup, wider coverage and filtration system. The vacuuming robot also has the ability to collect up to 99% of dirt particles and other debris such as pet hairs and dander with a single touch of a button. The spinning side-brushes function in getting rid of stubborn dirt particles and debris that may accumulated in corners and wall edges.
The dual high-speed configuration system makes it easier for users to select an operating speed that is ideal for the surface being cleaned. In spite of its diminutive size, the 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot features a powerful suction pump. This in turn ensures that stubborn debris like fabrics and pet hairs can be removed with a single swipe. Emptying the dustbin has been made pretty simple and hygienic thanks to the bagless design.
Features and Specifications of the iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot
- Fine Filtration Mechanism: This system functions in trapping pollen grains, fine dusts and other known allergens. This in turn ensures that allergic reactions occurring soon after the vacuum cleaning task are eliminated.
- Robust Vacuum: Incorporated into the vacuuming robot are dual counter-rotating brushes as well as a sturdy vacuum which functions in getting rid of pet hairs, fabrics, dirt particles and debris which would have otherwise been difficult to eliminate with standard vacuum cleaners.
- Virtual Wall Technology: Included in the packaging are two virtual walls technology which function in restring the vacuum cleaning robot to particular areas of the room.
- Robot Intelligence: Thanks to the robot intelligence built into the 530 Vacuuming Robot, the device can easily navigate around the house, cleaning beneath and around fittings and furniture. For every area that is cleaned, the vacuuming robot does a total of four swipes.
- Self-Charging: When the vacuuming robot is done with its cleaning chores, it automatically goes back to the charging dock. This in turn ensures recharging in-between cleaning sessions.
- Self- Regulating Cleaning Crown: This feature prevents the need to manually adjust the vacuuming robot when moving between carpeted and hard floors. This in turn guarantees optimized cleaning.
- Anti-Tangle System: The vacuuming robot automatically retracts when it comes across cables and carpet fringes.
- Detect Dirt: The device is fitted with a patented technology that allows it to not only automatically sense dirtiest parts of the room, but spend more time in those areas so as to ensure thorough cleaning.
The Pros and Cons of the iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot
Before spending $500 on this product, it is essential that you assess the pros and cons. By doing so, you will be able to establish if it is a worthwhile investment. Listed below, are the merits and demerits of the iRobot Roomba 530:
- Easy to use: All that is required of you is to press on the ‘clean’ button and the device starts to clean the room. Moreover, once the cleaning session is through, the vacuuming robot returns to the charging dock. This in turn ensures it is always ready to go.
- Dirt Detector: The device has an inbuilt technology that allows it to automatically detect some of the dirtiest parts of the room thereby allowing it to spend more time in those particular areas.
- Light-Touch Bumpers: The vacuuming robot gently approaches barriers, softly touches the barriers and slowly moves around them to ensure proper cleaning.
- Low Profile Design: This feature enables the iRobot 530 Roomba to effortlessly clean beneath chairs, tables, beds and hard-to-reach areas.
In addition to the above, the device boasts of a stealth operation and anti-cliff sensor that prevents it from falling down the stairs.
- The manufacturer has not incorporated a bin alert system.
- The dustbin built into the system is quite small.
The iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot is ideal for homeowners who want a vacuum cleaning machine that is easy to operate and small in size.