Push a button, leave it there, grab a snack – these are just some of the convenient things you can do when you have got an iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot working for you. It has been lined with features that will cut off the time in cleaning. Now you can do whatever you want with the time that is left of you as the device will work its best delivering greater results at the fastest time possible.
iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot Features
- Cleans well in hard floors, industrial floors and shop carpets
- Simple one button operation
- Stair detection system
- Standard battery and charger
- Large dust bin
- Fully charges in 7 hours
iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot is one single device that may look so modern but actually has operations that are simple enough that you do not need to be skillful to master. With just a push at its start button, the device will start its operations and the user can just leave it behind as it continues to work forward and backwards or in a circular motion to clean up all the places where there is a need to clean.
This may have simple operations but the fact is that these operations can tackle even the hardest textures and the hardest objects to pick up. Garage and patio are just some of the outdoor spaces where the device works really well. It picks up dirt, debris and even small objects like nails and screws that may came scattering around the place.
iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot is user friendly which makes it an even better device to use. If you come to charge the device, it will take a matter of 7 hours for you to totally fill its battery then it is ready for operation again.
It will not leave the user emptying its dust bin from time to time since it comes in big enough to house huge amount of dust and particles that are suctioned by the device.
The hardest floor surfaces can be tackled well enough by the device. There is never a need to buy a separate cleaner to manage the problem because this one powerful cleaner does a lot of work more than one could ever imagine.
Advantages of Using iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot
- Cleans all floor types
- Simple one button operation lets the user use the device with ease. The device adjusts with the environment while the only intervention that the user can do is to push the button start.
- It picks up even the toughest particles that it may come in contact with like nails.
- It comes rechargeable which saves you from spending a lot of money paying for the electric bills.
- In a matter of 7 hours, the device is again ready to tackle tough tasks that it may encounter.
- Save yourself from worrying about the device falling off elevated areas especially stairs because it can actually detect for the presence of stairs making it safe to leave.
- Works in a quiet operation that you might even forget it is right on the floor working.
Disadvantages of Using iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot
- Batteries may die in a matter of 6 months especially if used without letting it rest for hours.
- May lose its suction power in the long run that it may not even pull off a single pet hair.
iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot poses a great help in households. It may come with certain drawbacks but these are unnecessary as long as the user takes good care of the device.