The Hoover UH70120 is an upright vacuum cleaner that has Hoover’s WindTunnel technology which means it uses consistent suction power to lift even the most stubborn dirt and grime off any surface. This vacuum is also bagless which mean you don’t need to bother about changing and dealing with getting new vacuum bags. Another important thing about this upright vacuum is its filtration system; it comes with a rinsable and high performance HEPA filter. Homes with family members with allergies can breathe safely with the Hoover UH70120 around.
Features of the Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel T-Series Upright Vacuum
- Measures 16 x 12 x 44 inches and weighs 16.5 pounds
- Equipped with Hoover WindTunnel technology that uses multi-cyclonic cleaning core power to clean any surface
- With a rinsable and durable HEPA filter to remove even the smallest dirt and microorganism that can cause illness and allergies.
- Comes with a five position adjustment for different heights.
- Protects furniture ends and walls with a no-scuff bumper
- Comes with a foot pedal to rewind its power cord
- With a wide 13 ½ inch nozzle
- Comes with a long 8 inch hose that you can use together with other attachments to reach tough surfaces to clean.
- Comes with a crevice tool, hand tools, dusting brush and upholstery cleaning tool
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
Pros and cons in buying the Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel T-Series Upright Vacuum
- The Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel is one of the lightest upright vacuums but it cleans as much as a heavy model. It can pick up dirt, debris, soil, dust and the smallest microbe efficiently and will never lose its suction no matter what kind of surface you are cleaning.
- You will never have to spend more money in buying vacuum bags! Definitely added savings for any homeowner.
- Handy attachments like the crevice tool and the upholstery brush are perfect for cleaning your home from top to bottom. Nooks and crannies as well as sofas and carpets are places where dirt gets trapped and these tools are the best ones that come with any vacuum cleaner.
- The cord recoil function is perfect especially when you are already tired cleaning the entire house. The instant recoil function is a huge relief; no need to bend over and do this manually.
- Even with its super suction power, it is quieter compared to other vacuum cleaners of the same capacity and size.
- It’s bagless so you need to deal with dirt by hand. Sometimes stubborn dirt may get trapped inside the canister and you have to reach in to get it out.
- The brush spins as it cleans surfaces but has no shut off feature making it risky to use for hardwood floors.
- The Hoover UH70120 is lightweight however there are still consumers who complain that it is heavier to lift from one place to another. This is why users are advised to use the unit’s rear wheels to move it about.
The Hoover UH70120 is a great cleaning tool at home and is a handy addition to a family with allergies. It is convenient to use however could be a challenge to maintain; its features however make it an essential cleaning appliance for any home.