The Hoover UH70085 Pet Cyclonic is an upright vacuum that uses new Complete Pet Hair Cleaning System that will remove pet hair in even the most hard to reach places. This vacuum also uses Hoover patented WindTunnel technology as well as Dual Stage Cyclonic Technology that will guarantee consistent suction no matter what surface you are cleaning.
What are the features of the Hoover UH70085 Pet Cyclonic?
- Measures 12 x 37.2 x 17 inches and weighs 22 pounds
- Uses pet hair cleaning system that can remove the most stubborn pet hair
- Equipped with Hoover patented WindTunnel Technology
- With HEPA media filter to remove the most dust, dirt and allergens off your home
- Has automatic cord rewind for easy cord storage
- Has a brush roll that will automatically shut off for cleaning bear floors
- With on board tools that will help you clean your home more efficiently
- Comes with a limited 1 year warranty
What are the pros and cons of using the Hoover UH70085 Pet Cyclonic?
- This vacuum is bagless which means you will never have to buy vacuum bags anymore. You will literally save time and money using this vacuum since you will only use its handy dirt canister. The dirt canister is see-through which means you will be able to see it fill up with dirt and find out how dirty your carpet or floors are.
- The Hoover UH70085 Pet Cyclonic has HEPA filters that will allow you to clean your room without returning dirty air back into the room. This feature is ideal for homes with family members with asthma.
- The brush roll is efficient to move dirt from carpets for easy capture and suction; and the way that it turns off when you want to clean expensive and delicate hardwood makes this vacuum a truly efficient machine.
- Long cords are an advantage and a burden; you could clean a large area without replugging the cord however it is a pain when you are through. The Hoover UH70085 Pet Cyclonic has an automatic power cord rewind feature that will simply coil the cord for you.
- Pet hair is a problem of the past since this vacuum has one of the strongest suctions and features that you will really use when you have pets at home.
- This upright vacuum will save you money in buying vacuum bags since it uses a dirt canister to collect dirt. However you need to remember to remove the canister from the vacuum and empty it outdoors to prevent accidentally placing dirty air and dust back into the room.
- The vacuum wheels are too big and could be hard to maneuver around a small room. You may need to lift and reposition it constantly so you can vacuum more efficiently.
The Hoover UH70085 Pet Cyclonic is a vacuum you can use for very fine pet hair since it uses Cyclone technology from Hoover. Its features and on board tools are ideal for use in any home and its HEPA filter media is a blessing for homes with allergies and asthma. This vacuum is worth your money to buy.