The Hoover UH50000 TurboPower is an upright vacuum that uses Hoover WindTunnel technology. This vacuum is Hoover’s Anniversary Edition vacuum that uses self propelled bagged system; it guarantees to remove deep down dirt, expert maneuverability, non-marring wheels, Allergen Filtration systems and more.
What are the features of the Hoover UH50000 TurboPower?
- Measures 16.4 x 8.8 x 39.4 inches and weighs 20 pounds
- A bagged model
- Uses WindTunnel technology
- Is easy to maneuver through carpets, floors and any surfaces
- With a 5-position height adjustment
- With stretch hose
- Comes with on board tools like a pet hair tool, crevice tools and telescoping wand
- With an allergen filter bag to trap 100% of dust mites, grass pollen, ragweed, dirt, pet hair and other allergens
- With an ergonomic grip to reduce strain on your arm and wrist while cleaning
- With non-marring wheels
- Comes with a 3 year warranty on vacuum motor and parts
What are the pros and cons of using the Hoover UH50000 TurboPower?
- This vacuum will help reduce the strain and pain of cleaning and vacuuming a huge room. It has ergonomic features that will help you keep cleaning faster and more efficiently like an ergonomic grip, a lightweight body and an easy to maneuver system.
- You will never have to deal with messy dirt canisters and floating dirt and dust since this is a bagged vacuum. The HEPA filter bags also work well in homes with allergies and will help stop asthma attacks too.
- The Hoover UH50000 TurboPower is able to lift delicate and stubborn pet hair from carpets, upholstery and in mattress. This vacuum is ideal for all around cleaning since it is also ideal for bare floors.
- You will get to clean faster without ever wondering how far you can go with a longer and durable cord. No need to carry a power strip or extension cord even for a large room.
- The tools attach really well, no need to add extra effort in placing the vacuum and accessories together.
- The Hoover UH50000 TurboPower has exceptional suction power but most users agree that it could leave sweep marks on carpets which could be quite annoying. There are no settings and no adjustments to remove these which could be a chore when you want to have a perfect and clean carpet for guests and visitors.
- The bagged feature could cost you money in the long run especially when you are dealing with a very dusty and very dirty home. Homes with cats and dogs should probably get a bagless vacuum to be able to save money in cleaning chores.
- Even when there is zero possibility of touching dirt, hair and dust in a bagged model, you must still carefully remove the bags from the vacuum to prevent clouds of dust to enter the room.
The Hoover UH50000 TurboPower is a handy cleaning tool to have at home and the strong suction makes it an indispensable vacuum for any kind of surface especially carpets, upholstery, mattresses and even on car seats. The on board tools are just what you need to make cleaning easier and faster.