Hoover UH30600 Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Three Channels of WindTunnel® MAX™ Technology
- 30 Foot Cord
- 15” Nozzle Width
- WindTunnel® MAX™ Stretch Hose
- One-Touch Bag Door Release
- Bag Made with HEPA Media
- Performance Check Indicator
- Seven Floor Settings
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal
- Intuitive Power Controls
- Includes on-board tools: Air-Powered Hand Tool, 12-Inch Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Telescoping Extension Wand
What makes a vacuum cleaner upright is its ability to perform well when it comes to cleaning your home. And in order for a vacuum cleaner to perform well, no matter what model it is, it needs to be packed with all the right features you don’t expect to find in most vacuum cleaners.
A cleaner that has excellent suction power can pick up almost anything from your floor. The Hoover UH30600 Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner comes with three channels of WindTunnel MAX Technology that is why this cleaner is able to suck up and remove all the dirt from your floor whether they are hidden or not. Its suction power is combined with bag made of HEPA media and this allows almost a hundred percent of dust, dirt, furs, etc. to be trapped no matter how big or small they are.
Vacuum cleaners are supposed to be convenient tools for cleaning so they should be packed with convenience features. The Hoover UH30600 Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner has a 30 foot cord which is convenient so you won’t have to plug, unplug and replug, etc. This also comes with a 15” Nozzle Width that allows cleaning of floor in one pass, saving you time and effort. The WindTunnel® MAX™ Stretch Hose is an added convenience feature because it allows easy cleaning on the stairs, curtain, etc.
Pros of Using Hoover UH30600 Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- It is easy to assemble as it takes only a few minutes to attach the handle and the front cover holding a preinstalled bag.
- It comes with an impressive suction because of its 12 amp power and WindTunnel MAX Technology feature.
- Comes with a fifteen inch wide swath for speedy vacuuming as well as comes with a 30 foot cord reducing the number of time-consuming replugs.
- Comes with HEPA bags and filters that have the ability to trap 99.7% of dust and pollens.
- It has 2 filters so there is no dust blowing around at all during use.
- It comes with a bag check indicator so you’ll know when to replace the bag.
- It picks up pet hair really well and it really cleans deep down, so even on the highest setting, it leaves deep vacuum marks on the carpet.
Cons of Using Hoover UH30600 Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- The only drawback of this vacuum is the fact that it is heavy. It may weigh less than 20 pounds but it could weigh more if the bag fills and may be inconvenient. Plus, the suction power of this vacuum may be a pro but it could be a con because when it sucks up the dirt with so much suction, pushing and maneuvering this cleaner already takes some effort.
If you prioritize performance and power more than the weight, then the Hoover UH30600 Windtunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner is worth a try.