Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Multi-Cyclonic Technology
- 23-foot Power Cord
- 3 Position Height Adjustment
- Cost-Effective Rinsable Filters
- multi-cyclonic filtration with a final filter made with HEPA media
- System Check Indicator
- Accessories: Cleaning Wand, dusting brush and a crevice tool
The demand for vacuum cleaners is high nowadays because of the need of most consumers to clean their homes easily, quickly and effectively. But in demand vacuum cleaners are those that are packed with features that make cleaning the home more effective, convenient and safe.
Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a convenient cleaner and could truly make cleaning the home very easy. Aside from the fact that it is a bagless cleaner, it weighs only 12.8 pounds, so carrying it is not a hassle as well. One look at this vacuum would also convince you that it is made to vacuum tight and narrow spaces as it comes with a compact size. There is also a wand included so it could reach areas and corners that are up to 7 ft. high. Its 23-foot Power Cord is a nice addition because it is long enough to reach areas far from the socket reducing the need to for re-plugging.
The Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner has amazing flexibility because of its 3 Position Height Adjustment nozzle providing you the right nozzle for the type of floor you are vacuuming. In other words, you can use this vacuum for all types of floors and surfaces.
Suction Power and Filtering Ability
These are two of the most important features to look for in a vacuum cleaner and two features that the Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner possess. It features a Multi-Cyclonic Technology that sucks up all dust particles as well as a fabulous filtration system made with HEPA media that traps dust and dirt and giving them no room to escape and cause you allergies by inhaling them.
Pros of Using Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- It is convenient because it is lightweight as well as it has an unusual carry handle.
- It is easy to put together.
- It’s easy to use on stairs.
- It has an adequate power cord length.
- It is also convenient because it has a foot-operated on/off switch.
- The suction power of this vacuum is amazing.
- It is easy and convenient to clean.
- It feels solid even if it is lightweight.
- It has an acceptable noise level.
- It is very easy to manipulate around the different parts of the floors.
- It cleans fairly well for a fair price.
Cons of Using Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- The only matter of concern regarding this vacuum is because it has some plastic buttons that are supposedly used for locking tools tighter as well as releasing and opening the canister. This makes you skeptical as to whether or not they are high quality.
- It is only meant for 7 ft. ceilinged home. You would need to lift the vac in order to vacuum dust from an 8 ft ceilinged home.
If you happen to own a home that has a 7 ft. high ceiling or if the height of cleaning capability does not really matter to you, Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Vacuum Cleaner makes a fairly good choice.