Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum is yet another vacuum cleaner which speaks about optimal cleaning. Indeed, this is the one worth the try as it comes with features that are sure hits in cleaning. Take a look at the facts to see if this one just fits your needs.
Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum Features
- Wind tunnel technology
- Multi stage cyclonic filtration
- Fingertip controls
- Detachable telescopic wand
- HEPA filter
Technology for Deep Cleaning
Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum has been packed with all the features inclined with deep cleaning.
Multi Stage Cyclonic Technology is set to suction every dust particle that comes in contact with the device and those nearby. This technology uses centrifugal force in drawing dust particles. This is such a strong technology which is set to resist the occurrence of clogging as there is no bag where dust particles may dwell.
Together with this technology is yet another one which transcends the epitome of cleanliness. Wind tunnel technology linked with multi stage cyclonic technology is more than a plus. This advancement on the other hand sucks the entire embedded dirt dwelling in the depths of carpets and rugs.
An added feature for this vacuum cleaner is its HEPA filter. This filter has the ability to trap up to 99.97% of dirt. Plus, it is able to tackle dust particles that are as small as 0.3 microns. With this additional feature not only do the dust particles suctioned but there is also a sure breathable air for the members of the household to enjoy. This will greatly aid especially households with members of the family with allergies and asthma.
Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum is designed to bring convenience to its users.
First in line is the installed bumper in the facade of the vacuum cleaner. This bumper is helpful in protecting the furniture in times when the vacuum cleaner suddenly bumps the furniture. An added cushion is there.
There is this automatic cord rewind too. In a tap at the foot part of the tool, the cord is automatically recalled which neatly places it inside the vacuum cleaner for safe keeping.
Detachable telescopic wand is also installed in this system. This is a good feature which can be used to reach the far and narrow spaces where dust particles and allergens might dwell.
Handles come in with the sensible use too. Aside from being a handle which cushions your hands when working for hours, handle come with installed controls too. This enables one hand operation by which it is easier to change operations with just a push of a button.
Advantages of Using Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum
- It has packed two of the most powerful technology in maintaining optimal cleaning power, the Wind tunnel and multiple cyclone technology.
- This device comes in bagless. This saves you from spending money in replacing bags from time to time.
- HEPA filters work great in trapping allergens and dust particles for a more efficient use.
- It does also protect the furniture in times when there is sudden bumping.
- Fingertip control provides ease of use since the controls can just be changed with just a push at the buttons.
Disadvantages of Using Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum
- It still runs using electrical cords which means that there is a need to transfer power outlets when transferring from another room.
- Suction power is just mediocre that it cannot handle heavy operations.
Generally speaking, Hoover SH40050 Windtunnel MultiCyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum is a decent vacuum cleaner to try as it has features that will truly aid cleaning needs.