The Hoover F8100900 Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner is a high-end vacuum cleaner that can provide you with exceptional vacuum cleaning. Besides getting rid of dirt particles and debris from your carpet, rugs, tiled and wooden floor, the Hoover F8100900 enables you to clean upholstery, walls, stairs and ceilings.
The F8100900 Platinum features a 12-amp motor that enables the vacuum cleaner to generate enough suction power needed to thoroughly clean an area. Unlike other brands and models in the market, F8100900 Platinum is fitted with computer controlled devices that enables the vacuum cleaner to automatically switch from one setting to the other. Consequently, you can achieve professional results without necessarily applying guesswork.
User-friendliness is the other reason why consumers opt for Hoover Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner. All you have to do is to press a button to start the cleaning process.
Features and Specifications for the Hoover F8100900 Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner
- Dimension: The Hoover F8100900 measures 22.5 x 16.5 x 30.1 inches and weighs 35 lbs. The massive size ensures that the vacuum cleaner has the capacity to clean a large area in the shortest time possible.
- Dual Spot Cleaning Configurations: The vacuum cleaner offers consumers with dual spot cleaning configurations, that is, spray configurations designed for vacuum cleaning heavy-traffic zones and stream configurations for cleaning smaller areas.
- Auto Rinse Function: This feature allows you to apply detergent to the area being cleaned thereby guaranteeing you professional-like look. Then again, you do not have to worry about damp carpets which attract allergens. Once the cleansing process is completed, the vacuum cleaner generates high-power suction designed to eliminate dirty water. The carpet is then rinsed with clean water before being dried by heat generated by the machine for quick drying.
- Accessories: Included in the packaging are a myriad of tools and accessories such as upholstery tool, crevice tool and power hand tool designed to clean hard to reach areas. Moreover, the 96-inch stretch hose allows you to expand your cleaning radius.
- LED Lights: Built in front of the Hoover F8100900 are LED lights designed to offer extra illumination when cleaning poorly lit areas. Then again, the manufacturer has added LED indicators to notify you when the canister is ready for emptying.
The Pros and Cons of the Hoover F8100900 Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner
Listed below are some of the pros and cons that you’ll most likely realize as soon as you start using the Hoover F8100900 vacuum cleaner:
- The handle can effortlessly lie on the ground thereby allowing you to vacuum clean under furniture.
- Dual cleaning system that allows you to choose between standard cleaning and rinsing.
- The 6 year warranty on parts and labor prevents you from incurring additional expenses while replacing the hoovers. There is also an additional 1 year warranty designed to cater for servicing the vacuum cleaner.
- Easy to understand indicators that allow you to when washing, rinsing and drying is taking place.
- Includes two rollers which make cleaning carpets and area rugs quite simple.
- Bulky design which makes it difficult to move the vacuum cleaner around. If you have to carry the vacuum cleaner through a flight of stairs, the weight may be a problem.
- The vacuum uses a lot of detergent during the cleaning process.
The Hoover F8100900 Platinum Collection Carpet Cleaner is ideal for consumers who want to achieve professional look once they are through with the cleaning process.