Hoover C1660-900 Hush Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum Features
- 12-amp motor
- HEPA filter
- Power-surge switch
- “Hush” mode
- Cleaning accessories: stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool
- A headlight
- a dual-brush agitator with a 15″ cleaning path
- a furniture guard
- height-adjustment knob
- 35′ long 3-wire quick-disconnect SJT extension power cord
- Large rear wheels
- Folding handle and lift handle
When it comes to vacuum cleaners, Hoover vacuums have been a trademark of quality vacuums. Two of the main reasons why is because of its power and comfort features.
Power is an important feature that should be present in all vacuum cleaners and the Hoover C1660-900 Hush Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum has the right amount of power you need in a Hoover vacuum. It is powered by a 12-amp motor and it makes it easy to pick up dust particles and debris, etc. This Hoover vacuum is also designed to suit your power needs because it also comes with a power surge switch feature that you can simply activate in order to increase or decrease power depending on the area you are vacuuming.
Use and Storage Comfort
A vacuum cleaner is not supposed to give you a hard time when using or storing it. It is supposed to make your cleaning tasks easier. The Hoover C1660-900 Hush Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum is comfortable to use because it comes with a height adjustment knob to suit the varied thickness of the floor you are vacuuming. It also has a comfortable handle and large rear wheels that makes this easy to maneuver. The handle is also one contributor to the ease when storing this vacuum because it can be folded. In fact, the handle can also be lifted comfortably when cleaning upstairs.
Pros of Using Hoover C1660-900 Hush Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum
- It comes with a “hush mode” so you can control the sound it produces.
- It has a power booster if the need for extra power arises during cleaning.
- The handle can be folded down so it can easily be transported and stored.
- It is a self-propelled vacuum so it is easy to use.
- It has a very convenient long cord.
- It has a wide head and this gets the job done quickly.
- It’s not stressful to use because it rolls easily with light effort.
Cons of Using Hoover C1660-900 Hush Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum
- The cord, which happens to be the better part, is also flawed. Even if its length is a pro, it doesn’t wind up well on the vacuum and the hangers are not sufficient for a cord as long as this. The cord also gets in the way when trying to get the hose off and on and could cause accidents.
- The HEPA filter may be effective and interesting but it also seems messier to clean out. And since the vacuum filter clogs very easy and needs constant cleaning, you’d be exposed to the mess when cleaning up this vacuum more often.
The Hoover C1660-900 Hush Commercial Bagless Upright Vacuum is a good option though for those who are interested in a vacuum cleaner that has features friendly to the user’s needs in terms of power and comfort.