Eureka AS1104A is an upright vacuum cleaner that features a bagless design for easy and hygienic emptying. Fitted into the machine is a powerful motor that functions in ensuring powerful and steady suction. This in turn makes the vacuum cleaner ideal for cleaning wooden floors, carpeted areas and upholstery.
Loose dirt particles and stubborn pet hairs are easily eliminated in addition to ensuring that the air in your living and dining room is free of allergens and other pollutants by making use of this vacuum cleaner.
Low maintenance cost is the other trait that attracts thousands of consumers to Eureka AS1104A Upright Vacuum Cleaner. The machine features a washable dust cup filter which can be reused after thorough cleaning. Then again, it is important to point out that washing the dust cup filter does not affect its ability to capture allergens and other pollutants.
Features and Specifications of the Eureka AS1104A SuctionSeal Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Dimension: The Eureka measures 15 by 14.2 by 43.8 inches in size and weighs a paltry 20.7 pounds. The lightweight and compact design ensures that portability and storage are not a problem.
- Soft Wheels: While building the vacuum cleaner, the manufacturer took into consideration the condition of your area rug and carpet. The soft wheels prevent your carpet from being scratched or torn while moving the vacuum cleaner.
- Auto Cord Rewind: The automatic cord rewind feature has been included with an aim of making it easy to store the vacuum cleaner after use. Still, the 20-foot cord ensures that you are not limited to the area you can clean.
- All Surface Cleaning: This feature makes it easy to use the same vacuum cleaner for cleaning different surfaces.
- Pet Power Paw Turbo Brush: Getting rid of stubborn pet hair is made easy thanks to the patented Pet Paw Technology.
The Pros and Cons of Eureka AS1104A SuctionSeal Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
When shopping for a vacuum cleaner, the decision on whether or not purchase a particular product is based on the pros and cons. Listed below, are some of the pros and cons that come with the Eureka AS1104A vacuum cleaner:
- Excellent suction power: This ensures that loose dirt particles and other debris are eliminated with relative ease.
- Ease-to-Wash Dirt Canister: By incorporating a dirt canister rather than a bag, the manufacturer was essentially ensuring that emptying the bin is easy and hygienic. Moreover, the canister is easy to maintain as you only need to wash it.
- Longer Hose: The length hose makes it easy to clean areas such as ceiling, walls and wall hangings.
- Lightweight: Moving the vacuum cleaner round the house is made simple by the compact design and weight.
- Air Filter: The air filter ensures that the room does not smell of dust once you are through with vacuuming. Moreover, the air filter functions in getting rid of allergens and pollutants from the air.
- User-Friendly: You can easily control the vacuum cleaner with your foot.
- The vacuum cleaner is noisy. Perhaps it’s as a result of the powerful suction that functions in ensuring thorough cleaning.
The Eureka AS1104A SuctionSeal Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for homeowners who are looking for lightweight, yet powerful vacuum cleaners at an affordable price.