The Eureka AS1001A is an upright bagless vacuum cleaner that boasts of powerful and steady suction. The 12 amp motor ensures that the vacuum cleaner can be used in cleaning virtually any type of carpet irrespective of depth. The powerful suction power guarantees that loose dirt particles and stubborn pet hairs are removed from the carpet, furniture and stair case.
But it is not just the suction power that attracts thousands of consumers to this product. The Eureka AS1001A Upright Vacuum Cleaner features patented AirSpeed Technology thereby enabling for dirt particles that cannot be seen by the naked eye to be eliminated. Also included in the machine is the Whirlwind Cyclonic Technology that functions in separating heavy dirt particles from fine debris once the all the dusts are collected in the dust cup. This in turn eliminates the need for constant maintenance.
Features and Specifications of the Eureka AS1001A Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Size: The unit measures 12 by 14.5 by 44 inches and weighs 23 lbs. The enormous size has been brought about by the Whirlwind Cyclonic and AirSpeed Technologies which have been designed to ensure thorough cleaning.
- 12-Foot Hose: The 12 fee hose has been designed with the intention of allowing you to extend your cleaning. This in turn ensures that you can clean wall hangings and ceiling with relative ease.
- Cleaning Accessories: While building the vacuum cleaner, the manufacturer took into consideration the fact that you may want to clean stair cases, sofas and window panes besides the carpet. By including several accessories in the package, you are able to thoroughly clean your living and dining room.
- Pet Power Paw: This is one of the accessories that enables you to get rid of pet hairs from carpets and upholstered furniture with relative ease.
- HEPA Filter: This is an innovative technology that enables the Eureka AS1001A Vacuum Cleaner to get rid of 99.9% of allergens and other pollutants in your home.
- Suction Control: This tool is designed to enable you direct the suction power to where it is required the most.
The Pros and Cons of the Eureka AS1001A Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Listed below, are some of the pros and cons of the Eureka AS1001A that will enable you to make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase the vacuum cleaner:
- The vacuum cleaner enables you to get rid of allergens and pollutants in your home that may cause allergic reactions. During summer and spring, you do not have to worry about pollen grains in the air as you can eliminate them while vacuum cleaning your house.
- The cleaning radius is not limited thanks to the 12-foot hose. Moreover, the prolonged hose ensures that you can easily clean hard to reach areas such as ceilings and wall hangings.
- Included in the packaging are a couple of tools that you can use for enhanced cleaning. This in turn ensures that you can clean areas where the brush roll may not be able to reach.
- The assembly process has also been made easy by ensuring that tools are not used while putting the vacuum cleaner together.
- The manufacturer should have paid close attention to the weight. The machine weighs 23 lbs. which can be slightly bulky for a number of consumers.