The Eureka 4700D LightSpeed Upright Vacuum is relatively small and lightweight which makes it easy to clean nooks and crannies and other hard to reach surfaces. It is easy to push and is maneuverable being lightweight for which it has a powerful suction and produces good cleaning performance. It is ideal for vacuuming efficiently on carpets, rugs and bare floors.
Eureka 4700D LightSpeed Upright Vacuum Features
- The vacuum cleaner weighs less than 14lbs which can be easily maneuvered to get into tight corners and hard to reach places.
- With 12 amp motor it cleans powerfully on surfaces.
- There is a micro filtration allergen filter which makes it friendly for asthma and allergy sufferers and trap dust, allergens, mites and pollens.
- The multiple height adjustments create a 13″ wide cleaning path.
- There is a quick access hose for crannies and upholstery.
- The flip bottom dust cup facilitates quick disposal of dirt.
- The on board tools includes the dusting brush, large diameter no clog hose, crevice tool and long extension wand which offers excellent maneuverability.
- The vacuum measures 12 by 12-3/4 by 42-1/2 inches.
- The cleaner includes a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
The Micro – Filtration, Bagless and Flip Bottom Design Feature
This cleaner is built with the micro filtration allergen filter which traps dust, pet hair, mites, allergens and pollens and make it convenient for the allergy and asthma sufferers. The Flip Bottom design also includes a transparent dust container that facilitates easy and quick disposal of dust and dirt. Moreover, the bagless technology saves the time of replacing or changing bags. In this way, it saves money and can be operated in the cheaper way.
Multiple Height Adjustment System and On Board Tools
The vacuum includes a manual multiple height adjustment system and a 25” power cord which enables thorough cleaning on hard to reach surfaces and corners. It also features a 12 amp power motor which produces powerful suction and on board tools such as the dusting brush, large diameter no clog hose, crevice tool and long extension wand which offers excellent cleaning performance.
Pros of Using the Eureka 4700D LightSpeed Upright Vacuum
- This vacuum cleaner works extremely well on carpets, mats and rugs.
- Setting up and assembling the cleaner is easy with the step by step instructions.
- The filter is easily washable and dirt cup can be easily emptied because it is transparent and it can be seen when it is full.
- The vacuum features a powerfully bright headlight and an automatic height adjuster which produces optimal cleaning.
- Being less expensive, this vacuum meets the daily cleaning needs.
- Cons of Using the Eureka 4700D LightSpeed Upright Vacuum
- This bagless vacuum cleaner starts losing its suction power when the dust container is half full.
- The bottom of this cleaner sometimes fell off and rolls along the cleaning surface.
- It creates more dust when used on wood floors.
The cleaning effectiveness and useful features of the Eureka 4700D LightSpeed Upright Vacuum which is sturdily built cannot be disregarded. Being priced reasonably than other vacuum cleaners it produces powerful, easy, pleasing and quick cleaning with automatic adjustments on all types of surfaces, nooks and crannies without any hassle. There is also a years’ warranty on the defect of the cleaner.