Eureka 4242A WhirlWind® Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum Features
- WhirlWind® Rewind with powerful WhirlWind® Cyclonic Technology
- HEPA filter
- floor nozzle with a 4-setting height adjustment switch
- Stair & Upholstery Turbo Brush
- automatic cord rewind
- 25 feet cord
- comfort-grip looped handle
- 12 amps power
- Dimensions: 14”w x 12”l x 46.75”h
- Weight: 19 lbs.
The purpose of vacuum cleaners is not only to save you time and effort in cleaning your house. Its purpose is also to make you comfortable while cleaning your house and change the famous thought that cleaning is a tedious task. The brand or model of vacuum cleaner you choose should offer you features that could do exactly that.
Cleaning your home need not be a hassle even when you are using a vacuum cleaner. Eureka 4242A WhirlWind® Rewind Upright Vacuum is a comfortable piece of cleaner and could provide you an ergonomic cleaning because it features a long cord making it easy for you to reach other areas of the house without plugging the cleaner again. The cord is the main feature of comfort when using this tool because it is not only long but also features a Whirlwind Rewind Technology wherein there is no need for you to manually wind the cord after use for storage. You can do so with just a push of a button using this cleaner.
Being a budget-friendly vacuum cleaner does not mean being bought for the lowest price. It also means being able to meet the expectations of the users. Eureka 4242A WhirlWind® Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum features multi-surface cleaning because of the various tools included such as the Stair & Upholstery Turbo Nozzle. This gives the use the freedom to clean floors and stairs, etc. This not only saves you time but also saves you money, making this cleaner a budget friendly option.
Pros of Using Eureka 4242A WhirlWind® Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum
- It is very simple to assemble and would only take you 5 minutes.
- Comes with a 2-stage cyclonic dust collection system so it does a very adequate job of picking up the dirt, dust and other items on the floor.
- It has a big canister to accommodate all dust particles and it clips easily into the front of the machine.
- It has a nice and long cord that is retractable. You simply push a button and the cord rolls up inside.
- Comes with a Stair & Upholstery Turbo Brush that you can attach to the vacuum.
- It lasts a long time because it is well-constructed.
- The attachments work well.
- It is easy to store, pick up, and push around because it is a lightweight vacuum cleaner.
Cons of Using Eureka 4242A WhirlWind® Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum
- Assembly may be quick but it is a bit complicated.
- The bagless system may be a pro but you’d have to frequently check if you need to empty the canister already or else you’d have to dig out clumps of dirt yourself which could be pretty messy.
Vacuum cleaners are great deals when it comes to cleaning your home. And with the comfort and budget-friendly features of Eureka 4242A WhirlWind® Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, it won’t hurt if you give this cleaner a try.