Just mere sight at Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, one can tell that this device is really slick that one can even doubt its power. But wait until the device goes in fully operational because you might be left drooling over it. It makes use of advanced technology yet with the slightest effects on the environment to clean hard floors.
Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer Features
- Cleans and sanitizes without the use of chemicals but with the use of steam
- 6 ½ amps power
- Light indicator for water level
- Pre heating and cooling down tray
- Adjustable height handle
- Lightweight design
- Accessories included: 2 steam pads, measuring cup and funnel
Eco Friendly Floor Steamer
Cleaning tough stains on hard floors may leave every cleaner with a problem. The tendency is that the house keeper will just buy chemicals that will leave the floor squeaky clean. But, these chemicals might pose a threat on the environment. Before jumping at the conclusion of using these chemicals, look at the alternatives first like using Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer.
This tool makes use of full steam to remove hard stains on floors. The difference is that this device pushes the capacity of the steam to its highest form thus making it suitable to clean hard to remove spots. Steam tends to loosen the quality of stains to stick on the floor surface making it more efficient. All of its cleaning prowess can be achieved without the use of potentially harmful chemicals.
Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer is user friendly that a user does not have to be skilled in order to master using the device. The controls are simple that it would not take a lot of time to understand.
Furthermore, the handle comes in adjustable. This gives the user the ability to adjust it to height thus providing ease of use. Plus, this machine comes in lightweight making it easy to carry the device anywhere it is demanded to.
Since it makes use of water, there should be a certain indicator to alert the user for the need to refill water. Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer has it making it an even sought after device.
An added plus to the device is its pre heating and cooling down tray. This is equally helpful in extending the life of the machine. This same feature also guards the safety of the user.
Advantages of Using Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer
- The steam is powerful enough. The more powerful the steam is, the stronger it is in cleaning up tough stains.
- It comes with a slick design making it even easier to store.
- It is like a mop with an advanced power because it does look like a conventional mop without the need to take a pail because a water tank is installed conveniently in the device.
- There is a light that would alert the user once there is a need to refill water.
- Comes with a sturdy design which lets away the possibility of having tipping steamer.
- There is no need to use chemicals to clean hard floors because steam is powerful enough to loosen hard sticking stains on floors.
Disadvantages of Using Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer
- It heats up slowly. You have to wait for like 6 minutes before the steam reaches its powerful state.
- The cloth which encloses steam gets soggy if used most of the time.
Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer is generally a steam cleaner to buy. It is ecofriendly making it a lot safer to use.