If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that uses a more high technology, maybe Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner is the one for you. Areas of the house will become dust, allergen and pet hair free once this machine is used. Know more about this machine to find out if it suits you or not.
Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Trigger head tool
- A central steering mechanism
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Extra tools
- It has clear bin
- No extra costs
- 5-year parts as well as labor warranty
Cyclone Technology Installed
This Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner doesn’t rely on bags to trap dust and dirt alone rather, it uses cyclone technology. You may not be observant but as you use bags aiming to trap dust and dirt, it has tiny holes which cause to clog up particles of dust. As a result, flow of the air is restricted and the vacuum cleaner loses its suction. However, using the cyclone technology of Dyson Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner, it spins dust and dirt at a very high speed.
Furthermore, cyclones found inside your Dyson vacuum cleaner are capable of generating centrifugal forces thousands of times to the force of gravity. Thus, dirt, pet hair and dust go straight into the bin.
Aside from cyclone technology, Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner also uses the ball technology that is capable of overcoming steering limitations of the fixed wheels. Also, the ball holds the heaviest component of the machine which is the motor.
Advantages of Using Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson vacuum cleaner uses cyclone technology which spins dust and dirt at a very high speed. With this, you are confident that no dust, dirt and pet hair are left inside your room.
- Buying extra bags are not anymore needed.
- It is so easy to control the machine when there is a need to move around obstacles.
- Dyson cyclones are able to capture those microscopic particles down to 0.5 microns in size which are present in the area.
- The machine is safe to use even if you are an allergy sufferer because of its non-removable HEPA filter attachment. It can trap microscopic particles 1/5,000 of pinhead and below which includes bacteria, mold as well as pollen.
- It has a transparent bin which you can monitor when it needs emptying.
Disadvantages of Using Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Although slide brush can gently pick up dust and pet hair, it is too big in size to fit under freezer.
- Another thing, the tube as well as the handle of this vacuum cleaner fit awkwardly into it. That is why there is a need for you to provide a vacuum hose holder in order to hang it safely.
- The soft brush is wide for cleaning keyboards.
Finally, Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner uses high technology in cleaning dirt, dust, allergens and pet hair. Cyclone technology and ball technology installed in this particular vacuum cleaner help machine to function according to the objective of its manufacturer. Even though drawbacks from this vacuum cleaner may arise, you can avoid them by reading its manual first before using or reading other product reviews to get more tips about this product.