Dirt Devil UD40285 Featherlite Bagless Upright Vacuum Features
- powerful 12 amp motor
- HEPA filtration
- clean release bottom-empty dirt cup
- 25 foot long power cord
- 13” cleaning path
- powered hand tool
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- adjustable brush roll
- Lightweight design
The absence of bags in a bagless vacuum cleaner is what makes it more preferred by most people. A bagless vacuum cleaner is designed to clean the home and collect dust inside a canister instead of an attached bag. It is expected to provide ultimate convenience that the bagged cleaner cannot provide.
Dirt Devil UD40285 Featherlite Bagless Upright Vacuum is a bagless vacuum cleaner that can provide convenience to users more than a bagged cleaner does. It has the ability to fit in small and narrow spaces which makes it easy to clean hard to reach areas as well as easy to store no matter how small your closet is. It is also convenient to carry because it has a lightweight design. It reduces struggle especially when vacuuming a two-story house wherein you need to carry the vacuum up and down the stairs.
It also reduces hand strain so carrying it or maneuvering it is very comfortable. Another surprising thing that makes this vacuum convenient is that it gives you the ability to use the vacuum for a variety of purposes because it is complete with all the tools you need. The major concern of most consumers when it comes to bagless vacuum cleaners is cleaning time. Bagless vacuum cleaners don’t have attached bags where dust is collected. Getting rid of the dirt collected is performed by simply opening the bottom of the dirt container and letting the dirt collected out into the trash.
Pros of Using Dirt Devil UD40285 Featherlite Bagless Upright Vacuum
- It is easy to store because it is compact in size and lightweight in design.
- It is relatively quiet so you can use it without waking up sleeping people. You can also make a decent conversation even with this thing on.
- It is very simple to use. No need to attach bags. Just use it right away after turning it on.
- For a compact and lightweight vacuum cleaner, it is not poor in suction. It sucks up everything in its path; no need to go back over the carpet to pick up little strips of paper, etc.
- It comes with very useful tools like a crevice tool and a dusting brush to suit your varied cleaning needs.
- It is very comfortable to use not only because it is compact and lightweight but also because it has a rubberized handle that feels very nice to grip.
Cons of Using Dirt Devil UD40285 Featherlite Bagless Upright Vacuum
- One thing that breaks the deal with this vacuum is that it has a filter that has the tendency to clog every time you use the vacuum which means that every time you vacuum, you’d have to pull the pieces apart and even get your hands dirty just t try to make it clean.
A compact and lightweight bagless vacuum cleaner is a great deal when it comes to cleaning and storing. Dirt Devil UD40285 Featherlite Bagless Upright Vacuum makes a good deal too if you need a compact and lightweight vacuum cleaner that performs well.