The BISSELL 95P1 CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a 12 amp vacuum cleaner that features a canister bin designed to make emptying of the dust bin simple and hygienic. To ensure that you spend less time vacuum cleaning, the manufacturer has included a 13-inch cleaning path as well as a 27-foot power cord.
To ensure that you do not spend hundreds of dollars in maintenance, the manufacturer has included a patented technology that functions in separating dirt. Consequently, the filters last longer than those fitted in ordinary vacuum cleaners. Then again, the manufacturer has fitted into the vacuum cleaner controls that allow you to modify the speed settings thereby making it easy for the vacuum cleaner to move between carpeted and hard floor areas.
Features and Specifications of the BISSELL 95P1 CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Size: The vacuum cleaner measures 10.5 x 14 x 30.5 inches and weighs 19 pounds. This in turn ensures that maneuvering is not an issue. Plus the lightweight makes it possible to move the vacuum cleaner from one location to the other.
- Innovative Technology: Built into the vacuum cleaner is the Exclusive Helix System that functions in separating dirt particles which in turn makes certain that the maintenance cost is kept to the minimum.
- Large Work Area: One of the reasons why most consumers buy vacuum cleaner is because they make cleaning process easier. By ensuring that the power cord is 27 feet long, the manufacture basically ensured that you do not have to plug and unplug the vacuum cleaner. Moreover, the 13.5-inch cleaning path ensures that you clean a large area with a single swipe.
- Adaptable Height Settings: Not every consumer buys the same carpet. As a means of ensuring that the vacuum cleaner has the ability to clean different carpets, the manufacturer included 5 different adjustable height settings to suit various carpets.
- Dual-Edge Cleaning: This feature is to ensure that the BISSELL 95P1Clean can easily move from a carpeted zone to a hard surface.
- Clear Canister: This feature makes it easier for users to know if the canister bin is full or not. Consequently, you do not have to worry about blowback risks that are often associated with vacuum cleaners with bags.
The Pros and Cons of BISSELL 95P1 CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The decision to purchase the BISSELL 95P1 CleanView Helix Upright will greatly hinge on the pros and cons of the product. Listed below, are some of the positive and negative attributes of the 95P1 CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner:
- Professional Cleaning: Fitted into the vacuum cleaner are cutting-edge features that enable you to achieve professional cleaning without the need of hiring a cleaning company.
- Compact Build and Design: The lightweight ensures that you can easily move the vacuum cleaner from one location to the other.
- Easy to Clean Canister: The canister bin is easy to clean. To empty the bin, you only need to press a release button.
The only setback is the fact that the manufacturer has not included the patented HEPA filtration system. As such, the vacuum cleaner cannot get rid of allergens and pollutants in the air.
The BISSELL 95P1 CleanView Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for consumers who are shopping for an effective, but affordable vacuum cleaner.