The BISSELL 82G71 Momentum is a bagless upright vacuum cleaner that uses HEPA media filter which allows it to capture more dirt, dust and grime. It uses unique Momentum cyclonic cleaning action that uses strong suction along with a DirtLifter brush system. It has several features that a homeowner would possibly want to have. This vacuum also has on board tools that will possibly make your cleaning more efficient.
What are the features of the BISSELL 82G71 Momentum Upright Vacuum?
- Measures 10.2 x 15.2 x 32.2 inches and weighs 23.2 pounds
- Equipped with Momentum’s cyclonic vacuum
- Uses 12 amps for strong and consistent suction
- Uses HEPA media filter to remove 99.9% of dust mites, pollen and other microorganisms that can cause allergies and illness
- With 7 different carpet height settings
- With a clean filter to monitor your airflow and tells you when to change HEPA filter
- With a vacuum headlight
- With soft bumper to protect walls and furniture
- With convenient carrying handle
- With a long 39 foot power cord
- Comes with a crevice tool, dusting brush, TurboBrush and an extension wand
- Comes with a one year warranty
What are the pros and cons in using the BISSELL 82G71 Momentum Upright Vacuum?
- This vacuum has powerful suction and consistent air flow. This means that no matter what surface you need to clean there is no loss of suction and cleaning is faster and more efficient.
- The bagless system is a plus since it is very expensive to purchase vacuum bags time and again. The HEPA media filter system allows you to clean a dusty room without returning dirty air into the room for you to breathe. You can be sure that you are cleaning without harming your family’s health.
- The BISSELL 82G71 Momentum’s cleaning tools are ideal to use in any home or small business. The crevice tool is for stairs and carpet ends plus the extension wands fits without using so much force.
- The vacuum is quieter than other vacuums of the same capacity and size.
- The headlight is ideal to use in a dimly lit room and the long cord allows you to vacuum without any interruption.
- The HEPA media filter is non washable which means you need to buy this expensive vacuum filter each time the old one is worn out.
- You need to connect the hose to assemble the vacuum which means you can deliver dirt back into room air.
- The brush keeps on spinning even when it is used on bare floors which make it not an ideal vacuum for expensive hardwood flooring.
- Removing the dust bin takes a bit of experience without sending dirt back into the air. You need to remember to empty the bin outdoors or you will end up messing your room again.
The BISSELL 82G71 Momentum Upright Vacuum has a powerful suction and will be an ideal addition to your cleaning tools. It has its negative sides like a non recyclable HEPA filter and canister removal issues but when it comes to cleaning any type of surface, you will be happy you chose this strong and consistent upright vacuum.